The ABYSS Diana Phi headphones take the driver technology from the flagship AB1266 Phi, and puts it in a smaller, lighter, more casual form factor. The Diana Phi offers similar impressive bass dynamics and open soundstaging, hallmarks of the Abyss sound. Like its larger brother, the Diana Phi is a fairly demanding headphone to drive optimally, we recommend pairing it with our GS-X mk2 and GS-X mini amplifiers for the best results.
The DIANA headphones were launched in early 2018 as a luxury line touted as the world’s thinnest boutique headphone. It has since changed longstanding perceptions of headphone physics by easily comparing to and in many cases besting the highest performance headphones. World-class sound in a compact portable package.
ABYSS has since worked toward furthering this success, producing this second higher performance Phi version that’s ‘bigger on the inside’ by incorporating the Phi planar speakers from their flagship AB-1266 Phi CC, the headphone on the tip of any connoisseur’s tongue when asked; ‘What’s the best’?
The new DIANA Phi headphone has world-class dynamics, resolution, and refinement to sound never before heard in such a compact package. As with any ABYSS, she’s quite capable of playing any genre of music to an extreme level of enjoyment, limited only by the electronics and recording. The goosebump inducing ‘you are there’ sound is to die for.
‘Bigger on the Inside’ best describes her huge sound, bass depth and speed second only to her big brother, wide soundstage with impeccable tonal balance, voices so real you feel they are with you. Diana Phi plays her heart out for you every time you wear her.
- We CNC machine and finish all aluminum frame components, produce our own planer speaker drivers, and skillfully assemble with US made stainless hardware, all within our own facility in Buffalo, New York, USA.
- The thinnest boutique headphone in the world sculpted from aircraft grade aluminum for incredible strength
- Sporty leathers and soft Alcantara®
- High-tech ceramic finish has her looking good
- Hand-carved extra-wide low profile ear pads with minimal clamping force offer extreme comfort for any head shape.
- Large 63 mm patent pending Phi planar drivers with ultra-low mass diaphragm for extremely fast bass impact and subtle lifelike details to music
- Fibonacci side hole pattern properly tunes the sound while following the flow of nature
- EMotion headband magnetically adjusts and contours your head for a comfortable fit
- Comes in a Titanium Gray color. Custom colors available.
- Dual zipper canvas carry case with leather accents and accessory pockets for easy travel
- Weight: 350 grams
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Sensitivity: 91 dB/mw
- Frequency Response: 6 Hz – 26 KHz