Hear the music how the Recording Artist and Mix Engineer intended: Layla II
- Custom made proprietary Balanced Armature Drivers (12 drivers per channel)
- Powered by soundrIVe technology : Quad Low, Quad Mid and Quad High Balanced Armature drivers per side
- Variable bass output, adjustable from cable : user controlled low frequency drivers with the adjustable bass (0 to +13dB).
- Frequency ranges from flat bass response up to +13dB (10Hz to 100Hz)
- Integrated 4 Order Crossover
- Triple Bore with Stainless Steel Tubing
- Noise Isolation of -26dB
- IEM cable for 3.5mm unbalanced and 2.5mm balanced cable both included the package
As a top-of-the-line product from the world’s foremost expert on in-ear monitors, the JH Audio Layla is a transparent, incisive, and reference-level listening device that takes the sound of the mastering studio anywhere you go. Despite its’ high efficiency, the Layla is very sensitive to amplification, and needs to be well-driven to reveal its’ full potential, possibly owing to the complex crossover network that enables its’ multi-multi-drive design. Well driven, it is a window deep into any recording, with all the detail one would expect from a flagship, with adjustable bass drivers that can be set to the perfect level for any recording or environment.