Stellia are the ultimate closed-back circum-aural headphones, both in terms of acoustic performance and the prestige of the materials used, such as the full grain leather of the headband, ear cups and cushions. The full-range speaker driver with ‘M’- shape pure Beryllium dome is a concentration of innovations that lies behind this incredible listening experience, never before seen in closed-back headphones. Its frameless voice coil, combined with the properties of Beryllium, provides a moving part that is unparalleled in its lightness. This results in the reproduction of the tiniest details, in the unconditional respect of the dynamics whilst delivering uncompromising tonal balance. Stellia pushes the acoustic boundaries of the very best closed-back headphones and stands out as the key reference in its sector.
• Reference closed-back headphones for home and on-the-go use
• Exclusive full-range speaker drivers with an ‘M’ shape pure Beryllium dome (patent pending)
• Uncompromising tonal balance, reproduction of the tiniest sound details at both very high and very low frequencies
• Incredible dynamics within a pair of closed-back headphones
• Excellent performance when connected to a portable audiophile player
• Very good ambient noise soundproofing
Impedance: 35 Ohms
Sensitivity: 106dB SPL / 1mW @ 1kHz
THD: 0.1% @ 1kHz / 100 dB SPL
Frequency Response: 5Hz–40kHz
Loudspeaker: 1.6″ (40mm) pure Beryllium “M” shape dome
Weight: 0.96lb (435g)
• 1 x 4ft OFC 24 AWG cable with 1/8″ (3.5mm) TRS Jack connector
• 1 x 10ft OFC 24 AWG cable with 4-pin XLR connector
• 1 x Jack adapter 1/8″ (3.5mm) female – 1/4″ (6.35mm) male
Carrying case provided: 9.8″x9.4″x4.7″ (250x240x120mm)
About Focal Headphones
French loudspeaker titans Focal made a huge splash in the headphone market with the release of their Utopia headphone in 2016, featuring innovations from their speaker lineup like Beryllium drivers. Focal’s long history of speaker design stared in Saint-Étienne, France in 1979, and has produced a litany of patents for speaker technology.
Focal’s headphone lineup has focused on optimizing the dynamic headphone driver, using their vast knowledge to create radical designs, pushing far beyond the old boundaries. The result are incredibly resolving headphones with powerful, lifelike snap and energy. Focal’s headphones are efficient, working well with a variety of amplifiers, and their transparency showcases every component in the system.
The new Focal Stellia headphone packs a detailed. dynamic punch, using the Beryllium driver technology of the Focal Utopia headphone, in a closed-back design, instantly making it one of the world’s premier closed headphones. The Stellia is highly efficient and easy to drive, but like the Utopia, very revealing, so pair it with a top-flight source, and clean amp like our Gilmore Lite mk2, to hear the Stellia at its best.