The Fostex TH900mk2 is the second generation of the TH900, one of the most renowned premium dynamic headphones in the market, which newly features detachable connectors replacing the standard unbalanced cable. The optional balanced cable, model ET-H3.0N7BL will also be sold separately to meet growing demands for balanced connection with various headphone amps offering balanced 4-pin XLR out.
- Detachable connectors for easy cable replacement. Optional balanced cable, model ET-H3.0N7BL is also available for balanced connection
- Unique designed Neodymium magnetic circuit adopting the magnetic repulsion system with 1.5 tesla (15,000 gauss) magnetic flux density to achieve wider dynamic range
- The detachable unbalanced cable is made of 7N grade (99.99999%) OFC and highly durable duralumin plug case
- Proprietary “Biodyna” diaphragm for fine and high resolution sound reproduction
- The ear pads are made of protein leather made from eggshell membrane for maximum comfort.
This very limited edition version of the TH900 mk2 (only 100 pieces worldwide) packs a visual punch with deep, rich sapphire blue earcups. The striking appearance belies the performance of the TH900 mk2, one of the very finest closed-back headphones in the world. The headphones are compatible with balanced drive via the HeadAmp GS-X mk2 using Fostex’s removable balanced cable, for the highest possible sound performance. With a lively, detailed, and rich presentation awaiting the listener, the TH900 mk2 delivers an experience of sound quality, build quality, and beauty that few can match.