- Nanometer Thickness Diaphragm:The planar driver in the HIFIMAN Arya headphone evenly covers the surface of the diaphragm, resulting in distortion-free listening.
- Advanced Asymmetrical Magnet Circuit:Years of research into planar driver optimizations led HIFIMAN to utilize an asymmetric design with smaller magnets on the side facing the ear, reducing interference in sound wave transmissions from the diaphragm.
- Patented “Window Shade” System:Created to meet the need for driver protection and an optimized open-back design.
- Metal and High-Grade Plastic Construction: The HIFIMAN Arya’s the high-quality metal headband is designed with extra strength and a special high-grade plastic for lightweight comfort and rugged durability.
- Bold Black Aesthetic: Arya is a statement of both aesthetic and sonic excellence.
About HIFIMAN Electronics
Audio enthusiast and nanotechnology engineer, Dr. Fang Bian, started HIFIMAN in 2005, in order to raise the bar of sound quality in the personal listening space. Behind Bian’s constant innovation, HIFIMAN introduced one of the first audiophile grade digital audio players, and helped resurrect planar magnetic technology in the headphone market.
HIFIMAN has continued to expand and innovate, becoming one of the world’s few manufacturers of electrostatic headphones, with their Shangri-La and Jade lines, and accompanying amplifiers.
The HIFIMAN Arya is the latest entrant to their line of planar magnetic headphones, and it’s a killer value, inheriting a driver very similar to their former flagship HE1000. When given sufficient power, the Arya pumps out an expansive soundstage, articulate, thumpy bass, and an smooth, enjoyable midrange. Sure, the HE1000 V2 packs even more bass punch and treble detail, but unless you’re building a true top of the line system, the Arya is a superb choice, and pairs extremely well with our Gilmore Lite mk2. Plus in all black, it’s a sexy headphone even Darth Vader could love.