- Nanometer Thickness Diaphragm:The planar driver in HIFIMAN’s Arya headphone evenly covers the surface of the diaphragm, resulting in distortion-free listening.
- Advanced Asymmetrical Magnet Circuit:Years of research into planar driver optimizations led HIFIMAN to utilize an asymmetric design with smaller magnets on the side facing the ear, reducing interference in sound wave transmissions from the diaphragm.
- Patented “Window Shade” System:Created to meet the need for driver protection and an optimized open-back design.
- Metal and High-Grade Plastic Construction:HIFIMAN designed the Arya’s high-quality metal headband with extra strength and a special high-grade plastic for lightweight comfort and rugged durability.
- Bold Black Aesthetic: Arya is a statement of both aesthetic and sonic excellence.
Arya is the latest entrant to the Hifiman line of planar magnetic headphones, boasting the most powerful bass response of the lot. With Hifiman’s characteristic midrange warmth, and treble sparkle, it’s a well-rounded headphone, but the focus of the sound is clearly biased towards the low end. Make sure you feed Arya from a power amplifier like our GS-X Mini or Gilmore Lite mk2, as its’ fairly low 90dB efficiency means that it needs a lot of current to kick out the jams.