In Stock, Ships Now!
Campfire Audio's newest IEM, a mighty beast with a hybrid design and mammoth sound! Featuring 1 custom BA for the highs, 1 custom BA for the mids and a single 10mm Bio-Cellulose Diaphragm Dynamic Driver for the lows.
Mammoth’s bold and vibrant sound offers a surprising combination of visceral fun and technical brawn. It is an earphone you’ll find yourself turning to again and again as it injects raw power to propel your favorite recordings to new sonic heights.
This hybrid beast delivers enormous amounts of fun. Your favorite tracks are given a new life with the expansive outstretched sound stage and meaty frequency response. Hunting for new tracks and returning to old favorites has a new excitement with Mammoth. Its primal sound engages you immediately with its incredible presence, triggering a flood of endorphins each time you listen..
The ‘guts’ of this creation contain a custom balanced armature for highs, a single custom BA for mids, and a new custom 10mm bio-cellulose diaphragm dynamic driver. This dynamic driver has an old-school sound; floor toms, kicks, and bass hit with holographic realism.
The Mammoth shell is machined from aluminum and anodized ‘frozen tundra’ blue. It is set with black tri-lobe screws, and a black PVD finished stainless steel spout. Mammoth is completed with a custom beryllium copper mmcx connector, ensuring years of stable performance from your cable connection.
The Mammoth is adorned with glow-in-the-dark elements. The Campfire Audio inlay logo, the new ‘Smoky Glow’ cable overmolds, and the ‘All Seeing Eye’ case features. Charge them with light and enjoy the show when the lights go out, and the stars come into view.
Upcycled Marine Plastic in the form of SEAQUAL® YARN makes up the rugged outer layer of the Campfire Audio Mammoth zipper case. Luminous zipper and plaque provide exceptional glow performance. The new smooth pulling plastic tooth zipper offers a superior experience.
Each case pattern design is unique, and each is one of a kind. The ‘All-Seeing Eye’ color palette ranges from playful soft oranges to vibrant pinks. Mysterious geometric shapes float freely and collide in unexpected ways. These are fun cases that protect your earphones and give you something fun to enjoy.
• Campfire Audio Mammoth In-Ear-Monitor
• IEM Designed and Assembled in Portland, Oregon USA using globally sourced components.
• Campfire Audio `All Seeing Eye’ Case, each individual unit features unique and one-of-a-kind design. Made in Portugal.
• Campfire Audio ‘Smoky Glow’ Silver plated Copper Litz Cable – Custom-made Beryllium Copper MMCX with glow-in-the-dark Overmold MMCX and 3.5mm Stereo Plug
• Campfire Audio Marshmallow Earphone Tips(s/m/l)
• Silicon Earphone Tips (s/m/l)
• Final Audio Type E Tips (XS/S/M/L/XL)
• Cleaning Tool
• User Manual
• Hybrid Earphone Design
• 1 custom balanced armature (Highs)
• 1 custom balanced armature (Mid)
• 1 custom 10mm Bio-Cellulose Diaphragm Dynamic Driver (Low)Enclosure
• 'Frozen Tundra’ Blue Anodized Machined Aluminum
• Beryllium / Copper MMCX Connections with Glow in the Dark Overmolds
5 Hz to 20 KHz
94db @ 18.6 mVrms
8.1 ohm @ 1K
Campfire Audio has focused on building high end in-ear monitors and headphones since 2015. Campfire was created in Oregon by Ken Ball, the audio expert behind ALO Audio. Campfire builds their products to feature in-house developed technologies like Tuned Acoustic Expansion Chamber (T.A.E.C.), Beryllium Copper MMCX connections, and CeraKote™. Campfire products are designed for durability, fidelity, and fun!