Campfire Audio has revisited their classic critically acclaimed Solaris to create a new very limited run IEM. A distinct machined "flower" lid provides a subtle nod to the unique identity of this earphone which borrows from the internal acoustic chamber design of the original and a bit from the Solaris 2020's exceptional drivers. This is a limited edition that is sure to delight!
The musical realism you expect from Solaris, with a bit more room to breath.
Holographic presentation. Intimate detail retrieval. Soaring highs, engaging mids, and impactful bass. Music sounds like music with lifelike performances, superior layering, and unbelievable imaging. This is what you’d expect from Solaris and it is what this Solaris Limited Edition will deliver. The critically acclaimed sonic character of our original Solaris, Solaris SE relied in part on the internal design of the acoustic chambers. The larger size of the earphone body has certain qualities that enhance the soundstage and interplay of musical elements. Solaris 2020 introduced our SolidBody design along with providing significant space savings. We also utilized the very best drivers available to us. These same drivers are folded back into this Solaris Limited Edition to essentially provide a ‘best of both worlds’ Solaris.
Super Smoky Litz cable is made from four large conductors of Silver-plated Copper Litz wire. Each conductor is individually comprised of a selected set of particular diameter strands. The Super Smoky Litz cable is the perfect balance of physical gauge and performance.
The cable is terminated with a custom beryllium/copper MMCX connectors and an over-molded 3.5mm plug. This cable brings out the best in this Solaris Limited Edition.
• Premium Campfire Audio superior canvas zipper case. Made in Portugal.
• Campfire Audio Super Smoky Litz Cable – Silver Plated Copper Litz wire Conductors with Custom Berylium Copper MMCX and 3.5mm Stereo Plug
• Final Audio Tips (xs/s/m/l/xl)
• Campfire Audio Earphone Tips(s/m/l)
• Silicon Earphone Tips (s/m/l)
• Campfire Audio Lapel Pin
• Cleaning Tool
• Dual Custom Balanced Armature Drivers + T.A.E.C. (High)
• Single Updated Custom Balanced Armature Driver (Mid)
• Specially Tuned 10mm Dynamic Driver (Mid + Low)
• Plasma enhanced Chemical Vapor Depostion (C.V.D.) Amorphous Diamond Like Carbon (A.D.L.C.) DiaphragmEnclosure
• Beryllium / Copper MMCX Connections
• Durable Black PVD Finished Body
• Stainless Steel Spout
5 Hz to 20 KHz
Less than 1% THD
10 ohms @ 1 KHz
Designed and hand assembled in Portland, Oregon USA.
Campfire Audio has focused on building high end in-ear monitors and headphones since 2015. Campfire was created in Oregon by Ken Ball, the audio expert behind ALO Audio. Campfire builds their products to feature in-house developed technologies like Tuned Acoustic Expansion Chamber (T.A.E.C.), Beryllium Copper MMCX connections, and CeraKote™. Campfire products are designed for durability, fidelity, and fun!