Deep in the recesses of the Campfire Multiverse, the Solaris 2020 encountered a mysterious substance. A brief touch turned to an enveloping wash of a stunning, reflective mirror finish. Retaining the incredible sonic performance of Solaris 2020 with an eye-catching look, Solaris Mercury is a true gem of the Multiverse.
With astounding soundstage, imaging, detail, and impact, Solaris Mercury brings the top-of-the-line performance of Solaris 2020 to a limited edition featuring a striking chrome finish. Limited to a run of 78 total units.
• Campfire Audio Solaris Mercury Earphones
• Large Black Leather Zipper Case/p>
• Campfire Audio Pure Silver Litz Cable – Silver Conductors with Berylium Copper MMCX and 3.5mm Stereo Plug
• Two-Chamber Mesh Bag
• Dual Custom Balanced Armature Drivers + T.A.E.C. (High)
• Single Custom Balanced Armature Driver (Mid)
• Specially Tuned 10mm Dynamic Driver (Mid + Low)
• Plasma enhanced Chemical Vapor Depostion (C.V.D.) Amorphous Diamond Like Carbon (A.D.L.C.) Diaphragm.Enclosure
• Reflective Mirror finish
• Beryllium / Copper MMCX Connections & Stainless Steel Spout
5 Hz to 20 KHz
15.5 ohms @ 1 KHz
Less than 1% THD
Campfire Audio has focused on building high end in-ear monitors and headphones since 2015. Campfire was created in Oregon by Ken Ball, the audio expert behind ALO Audio. Campfire builds their products to feature in-house developed technologies like Tuned Acoustic Expansion Chamber (T.A.E.C.), Beryllium Copper MMCX connections, and CeraKote™. Campfire products are designed for durability, fidelity, and fun!