Classic Solaris and Solaris 2020 sit side by side, and with a flash of light and a cloud of smoke, are fused into the new Solaris Shrink Ray Edition. Solaris Shrink Ray features the improved size and performance of Solaris 2020, with the striking, gold-plated aesthetic of Classic Solaris.
Limited to 80 units worldwide.
Jump to a parallel timeline, to the depths of the Campfire laboratories where an obsessed and disheveled engineer takes aim with his newest invention.
“Shrink Ray” uses the improved tuning of Solaris 2020, but adds a subtle twist at the cross-over to provide an even more exciting tuning. This is the best-selling Solaris from another timeline. Get one before they’re gone.
• Campfire Solaris "Shrink Ray"
• Sustainably harvested cork carrying case in a natural brown w/ gold zipper
• Super Smoky Litz 3.5mm
• Black 2-chamber mesh bag
• Berylium Copper MMCX and 3.5mm Stereo Plug
• Final Audio Tips (xs/s/m/l/xl)
• Campfire Audio Earphone Tips(s/m/l)
• Silicon Earphone Tips (s/m/l)
• Campfire Audio Lapel Pin
• Cleaning Tool
• Dual Custom Balanced Armature Drivers + T.A.E.C. (High)
• Single Updated Custom Balanced Armature Driver (Mid)
• Specially Tuned 10mm Dynamic Driver (Mid + Low)
• Plasma enhanced Chemical Vapor Depostion (C.V.D.) Amorphous Diamond Like Carbon (A.D.L.C.) Diaphragm.Enclosure
• Durable Black PVD Finished Body
• Beryllium / Copper MMCX Connections
• Stainless Steel Spout
5 Hz to 20 KHz
15.5 ohms @ 1 KHz
Less than 1% THD
Campfire Audio has focused on building high end in-ear monitors and headphones since 2015. Campfire was created in Oregon by Ken Ball, the audio expert behind ALO Audio. Campfire builds their products to feature in-house developed technologies like Tuned Acoustic Expansion Chamber (T.A.E.C.), Beryllium Copper MMCX connections, and CeraKote™. Campfire products are designed for durability, fidelity, and fun!