The Campfire Audio Solstice features a patent-pending solid body design adapted into a unique universal fit shell that’s custom engineered and optimized. Building on the classic Andromeda sonic signature, Solstice is a reference tool for artists and audiophiles alike. This pair is made by hand for an unsurpassed fit and finish, includes a selection of ear-tips and will be sold final sale. As always, it is designed and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA.
Hours of listening pleasure, without fatigue, whether you're flying coast to coast or performing on-stage!
Using the best-selling classic Andromeda driver configuration and sonic signature as a springboard, they created a custom in-ear monitor that is something truly sonically special. With a modified acoustic chamber design, Campfire Audio Solstice extends well beyond the edges first explored by Andromeda. It has spacious high-frequency extension and deep bass with plenty of sub-bass presence as support. However, the balance and even-handedness of Andromeda remains intact. This gives Solstice the immediate feature of playing well across genres and circumstances, making it a superb and versatile performer.
Solstice features a meticulously buffed and hand-polished finish. The wonderfully smooth earphone body conforms comfortably to your ears. Solstice is completed with a polished stainless steel cap. This cap serves the dual purposes of both protecting the sensitive internal components of the earphone and securely fastening the MMCX connector to the earphone’s body. This ensures a reliable and lasting connection to the earphone.
• Campfire Audio Black Leather Earphone Case
• Campfire Audio Smoky Litz Cable
• Silver Plated Copper Conductors with Beryllium Copper MMCX and 3.5mm Stereo Plug
• Authentic Warranty Number Sticker – Matches Interior Warranty Card
• Final Audio Tips (xs/s/m/l/xl)
• Campfire Audio Earphone Tips (s/m/l)
• Silicon Earphone Tips (s/m/l)
• Campfire Audio Lapel Pin
• Cleaning Tool
• Dual High Frequency Balanced Armature Drivers + T.A.E.C.
• Single Mid Frequency Balanced Armature Driver
• Dual Low Frequency Balanced Armature DriversEnclosure
• Stainless Steel Cap
• Custom Beryllium / Copper MMCX Connections
• Hand Polished 3D printed Solid-Body
• Tuned Acoustic Expansion Chamber™ (T.A.E.C.)
112.8 dB SPL/mW Sensitivity
12.8 Ohms @ 1kHz Impedance
Designed and hand assembled in Portland, Oregon USA.
Campfire Audio has focused on building high end in-ear monitors and headphones since 2015. Campfire was created in Oregon by Ken Ball, the audio expert behind ALO Audio. Campfire builds their products to feature in-house developed technologies like Tuned Acoustic Expansion Chamber (T.A.E.C.), Beryllium Copper MMCX connections, and CeraKote™. Campfire products are designed for durability, fidelity, and fun!