Born on the world’s largest stages, the Jerry Harvey Audio Performance Series provides the same level of high fidelity and craftsmanship as Custom IEMs in a Universal Fit.
The Roxanne debuted JH Audio's Siren Series of high-end in-ear monitors, and it's a fantastic combination of high resolution mids and highs, with a powerful bass kick. Still one of JH's most popular models, the Roxanne is a true crowd-pleaser. A great in-ear for bass fans, and of course you can tailor the bass level to your preference with the adjustable bass control built right in to the cable!
In addition to Jerry Harvey Audio’s Patented Quad Driver and Freqphase Technology, all Performance Series IEMs feature an ergonomic shape, designed and 3D-printed for maximum fit and comfort for every ear whether listening to music or performing on stage.
Roxanne became an instant legend when she was released over two years ago. As the first IEM in our innovative Siren Series, it introduced the locking 4-pin connector and on-cable adjustable bass attenuator. Roxanne Performance UF is a logical choice for our Performance Series, with a solid bass response and a naturally wide soundstage for one of the most musical IEMs ever produced.
• Black DiamonDyzed Aluminum Round IEM Case
• 3 sizes of Comply™ Foam Ear Tips and 3 sizes of Silicone Ear Tips
• Final Audio Tips (xs/s/m/l/xl)
• Screw Driver, used to adjust the variable bass
• Wax Tool
• 12 Driver configuration, powered by SoundrIVe technology: Quad low, quad mid, quad high
• Variable bass output, adjustable from cable; user controlled low frequency drivers with the adjustable bass (0 +/- 15db)
• Integrated 3-way crossoverEnclosure
• Newly redesigned 3D-Printed Universal Fit shells
• Silver Carbon Fiber Faceplates with Black oversized JH logos
• Triple Bore with Freqphase Stainless Steel Tube Waveguide
10 Hz to 23 KHz