The HSA-1b by RAAL-requisite is the world’s first switch drive amplifier for their world renowned Earfield™ headphone monitor. Built to direct drive the SR1a and switch to power conventional headphones or spekaers. Offering both unbalanced single-ended RCA and True-Balanced XLR input alongside a rock-solid precision 24-step attenuator for balance at all listening levels.
True Ribbon™ SR1a. The world's first Earfield™ headphone monitor now with OEM Switch Drive Amplification available!
• SR1a + HSA-1B / Roller Carry On Case
• SR1a + HSA-1B / Interface Box / Roller Carry On Case
• All with a 5 year Manufactor Warranty
• Schiit Jotunheim R Direct-Drive Amplifier or RAAL HSA-1b Ribbon/HP/Speaker Amp (drives SR1a directly!)
Earfield™ open baffle. Floating near ear, does not enclose ears.
0.2 Ohms with cabling. *Used in series Ribbon/Amplifier Interface.
*Ribbon/Amplifier Interface. 6 Ohms. Use any loudspeaker amplifier.
Amplifier power rating
30Hz - 30KHz
* Applies only with RAAL Interface Box. No separate loudspeaker amplifier required with Schiit Jotunheim R DAC/Amp Or HSA-1B package.
.03 ohm - infinity
Output Power (one channel driven)
10W/8 ohms, 20W/4 ohms, 40W/2 ohms, 55W/1 ohm @ 1khz/sine
Ribbon & Headphones Drive
RAAL-requisite SR-1a, Dynamic &Planar Magnetic
8 ohm, 4 ohm, 2 ohm Loads
100mv/ in/sin 15hz-500kHz
100kHz (-3dB) at 1khz
30Hz - 30KHz
Signal to Noise Ratio
IN1 - RCA pair, IN2 - XLR pair
Max Power Consumption
150W, without signal 25W
H3.54" x W8.58" x D12.6"