Our current geological epoch encompasses the rapid rise and proliferation of humankind and culture globally. Holocene’s sound is fast and layered with rich, inviting detail, channeling that spirit of explosive expansion with a remarkably even, and balanced frequency response curve that conveys the speed and resolution of a true audiophile’s reference earphone.
Holocene features a single custom balanced armature for highs and two independent custom balanced armatures covering mids and lows. These drivers are combined and optimized with Campfire Audio's signature 3D printing acoustic chamber design. This harmony of driver and design elevates the musical experience of Holocene.
The sound beams you into the music, transporting you directly, back in time, to the recording to observe the nuance like never before. Navigating an age of culture requires an appreciation of nuance and subtly. Holocene is your vessel for this journey.
The Holocene is adorned with glow-in-the-dark elements. The Campfire Audio inlay logo, the new ‘Smoky Glow’ cable overmolds, and the ‘Epoch’ case features. Charge them with light and enjoy the show when the lights go out, and the stars come into view.
It's shell is machined from aluminum and anodized in an ‘umber’ finish, set with black tri-lobe screws and a black PVD finished stainless steel spout. Holocene is completed with custom beryllium copper mmcx connectors, ensuring years of stable performance from your cable connection.
Upcycled Marine Plastic in the form of SEAQUAL® YARN makes up the rugged outer layer of the Campfire Audio Holocene zipper case. Luminous zipper and plaque provide exceptional glow performance. The new smooth pulling plastic tooth zipper offers a superior experience.
Each case pattern design is unique, and each is one of a kind. The ‘Epoch’ color palette ranges from rainforest greens to aquatic blues. Mysterious geometric shapes float freely and collide in unexpected ways. These are fun cases that protect your earphones and give you something fun to enjoy.
• Campfire Audio Holocene In-Ear-Monitor
• IEM Designed and Assembled in Portland, Oregon USA using globally sourced components.
• Campfire Audio ‘Epoch Case’ each individual unit features unique and one-of-a-kind design. Made in Portugal.
• Campfire Audio ‘Smoky Glow’ Silver plated Copper Litz Cable – Custom-made Beryllium Copper MMCX with glow-in-the-dark Overmold MMCX and 3.5mm Stereo Plug
• Campfire Audio Marshmallow Earphone Tips(s/m/l)
• Silicon Earphone Tips (s/m/l)
• Final Audio Type E Tips (XS/S/M/L/XL)
• Cleaning Tool
• User Manual
• Triple Balanced Armature Earphone Design
• 1 custom balanced armature (Highs)
• 1 custom balanced armature (Mid/Low)
• 1 custom balanced armature (Mid/Low)Enclosure
• `Umber’ Finished Anodized Machined Aluminum
• Beryllium / Copper MMCX Connections with Glow in the Dark Overmolds
5 Hz to 20 KHz
94db @ 6.99 mVrms
5.4 ohm @ 1K
Campfire Audio has focused on building high end in-ear monitors and headphones since 2015. Campfire was created in Oregon by Ken Ball, the audio expert behind ALO Audio. Campfire builds their products to feature in-house developed technologies like Tuned Acoustic Expansion Chamber (T.A.E.C.), Beryllium Copper MMCX connections, and CeraKote™. Campfire products are designed for durability, fidelity, and fun!