The DX170 utilizes the FPGA-Master technology developed by iBasso. The FPGA-Master, as the audio system controller, directly requests audio data from the SoC, and plays a major role in signal reproduction and maintaining signal integrity. It synchronizes and generates all audio clocks at the same time utilizing two NDK femtosecond oscillators to achieve a fully synchronized single clock source. The FPGA and NDK oscillators also reduce jitter to an extremely low level, building a clean digital audio signal.
Dual Cirrus Logic flagship DAC chips, CS43131, are utilized. The chip dynamic range is 130dB and a THD+N- 115dB, as established by CS. With an exclusive OPAMP+ BUF amplification after the CS43131, the DX170 brings forth the powerful strengths of CS43131. Regardless if using the 3.5mm single-ended or 4.4mm balanced output, with diligent tuning and adjustment, the DX170 not only retains the transparency and exquisiteness of CS43131, but also enhances the musicality and realism of the music.
With the advanced process technology of the RK3566, the system response is significantly improved. The AnTuTu score now reaches 100,000, far exceeding the Qualcomm 430/425 platform commonly used by players of the same price range. The user experience is greatly improved and enhanced.
16.7 million colors, 445ppi retina display, 480cd/m2 screen brightness, On Cell capacitive touch screen, 2.5D Corning glass panel, 95% light transmission and sRGB color gamut.
The Android 11 system is debuted in the mid-range player, with a more smooth and intuitive user interface. Users are able to install APK freely and enjoy the convenience of online streaming. The DX170 inherits the system architecture of iBasso players, enjoying a system wide "Non-SRC" Android 11 OS.
Sound emerges from the very low noise floor thus helping to ensure musical enjoyment. Just like being out on a quiet night, you are allowed to focus on the world of music and touch every note. Even in the face of high sensitivity IEMs, the background noise is almost imperceptible.
CNC engraved aluminum frame with Black, Grey, or Blue anodized finishes. With an up-to- date 5 inch 1080P full screen and a curved frosted glass + etched back cover, the visual enjoyment during use is enhanced.
(Master Quality Authenticated) captures every detail of the original studio performance then folds the file to make it small enough to stream. The DX170 includes MQA technology, which enables you to playback MQA audio files and streams, delivering the sound of the original master recording.
• DX170 Digital Audio Player
• AC adapter
• Stock AMP1 MK3
• Coaxial digital output
• Full 16x MQA decoding
• 2.4G & 5G WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0 Connectivity
• High-speed USB 3.1
• SDXC and SDHC Micro SD cards Slot
• 3.5mm dedicated Line Out, 2.5mm balanced out, 3.5mm single ended out
• Average Play Time: 11 hours with a 4400mAH battery
• Dual OS: Mango & Open Android 9.0
• Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SoC with 4GB LPDDR4X + 64GB ROM
• ESS Sabre ES9038PRO DAC
• Bit for Bit playback up to 32bit/768kHz, with Native DSD Decoding
• 5.0" 1920x1080 Full HD
• Supports existing AMP1 - AMP8 modules
• Output Impedance: 0.57ohm (2.5mm) / 0.38ohm (3.5mm)
• 2.5mm (Headphone Out) Level: 6.2Vrms, 878mW @32ohms, 128mW @300ohms SNR: 125dB, Dynamic Range: 125dB, THD+N: -114dB
• 3.5mm (Headphone Out) Level: 3.1Vrms, 281mW @32ohms, 132mW @300ohms SNR: 123dB, Dynamic Range: 123dB, THD+N: -110dB
• Frequency Response: 10Hz-45kHz