Equipped with the flagship ES9038Pro DAC chip, the DX240 packs a powerful punch with it. It has an interchangeable amp module design where users can explore multiple options with support for existing modules already released by iBasso worldwide for the highly-acclaimed DX220 music player.
The DX240 comes as a successor to the highly acclaimed DX220 music player with a better DAC, better SoC, and an overall better performance both in terms of UI as well as sound.
Equipped with the latest ESS flagship ES9038Pro DAC chip, DX240 is capable of high quality high-resolution 32-Bit PCM and native DSD decoding support. The ES9038Pro features four cores per channel providing the ultimate performance allowing you to enjoy music with great clarity, low distortion and a silent black noise-free background.
The DX240 features iBasso’s self-developed FPGA Master technology that requests signals directly from the SoC. It is incorporated by two independent NDK femtosecond crystal oscillators in maintaining a stable signal with low jitter and high definition. It supports full 16x MQA decoding ensuring the best quality experience making this beautiful device fully capable of decoding and rendering MQA files fully. This creates a remarkable user experience, and were confident you’ll love the DX240 as your latest Pocket MQA player.
It’s also a modular digital audio player with swappable AMP modules. Users can switch the amp module in DX240 according to their personal preference. With support for the AMP1-AMP8 (previously launched for the DX 220 series modules) straight out of the box. Only the AMP9 and above modules designed specifically for the DX300 are not supported. iBasso packs the AMP1 MK3 module with the DX240. It has 2.5mm Bal, 3.5mm SE PO ports as well as a 3.5mm LO port.
The iBasso DX240 has a stunning design and a rich feel to it. The player houses a bright 5" full HD 1080P display panel with small bezels and a well-finished aluminum alloy chassis alongside a curved frosted glass back panel for a premium finish. Plus the DX240 sports a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 CPU and 4GB of RAM which provides a smooth lag-free user interface and with the latest Android 9 OS users can explore any media application on the Android OS. DX240 also features iBasso's mango OS for a pure music focused experience.
• DX240 Digital Audio Player
• AC adapter
• Stock AMP1 MK3
• Coaxial digital output
• Full 16x MQA decoding
• 2.4G & 5G WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0 Connectivity
• High-speed USB 3.1
• SDXC and SDHC Micro SD cards Slot
• 3.5mm dedicated Line Out, 2.5mm balanced out, 3.5mm single ended out
• Average Play Time: 11 hours with a 4400mAH battery
• Dual OS: Mango & Open Android 9.0
• Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SoC with 4GB LPDDR4X + 64GB ROM
• ESS Sabre ES9038PRO DAC
• Bit for Bit playback up to 32bit/768kHz, with Native DSD Decoding
• 5.0" 1920x1080 Full HD
• Supports existing AMP1 - AMP8 modules
• Output Impedance: 0.57ohm (2.5mm) / 0.38ohm (3.5mm)
• 2.5mm (Headphone Out) Level: 6.2Vrms, 878mW @32ohms, 128mW @300ohms SNR: 125dB, Dynamic Range: 125dB, THD+N: -114dB
• 3.5mm (Headphone Out) Level: 3.1Vrms, 281mW @32ohms, 132mW @300ohms SNR: 123dB, Dynamic Range: 123dB, THD+N: -110dB
• Frequency Response: 10Hz-45kHz