The NEO Stream is built to deliver optimal versatility and sonic performance. It combines the latest version of our network streaming engine with our award-winning DAC stage to deliver a level of audio previously unattainable without spending much more than its $1,299 price tag. Just add your choice of amp and speakers.
• Adds streaming capability to your cherished system
• Sonically upgrades your existing streamer
• The only streamer you will ever need
Our use of proprietary tech makes the NEO Stream distinctly different. No ‘bought-in’ platform. No specific control app. Our own streaming engine. Fully optimised for seamless operation and excellent sonic performance. Functionally and sonically, it’s the ideal streamer for passionate music lovers who want to experience their music with exceptional sound quality through their own choice of control app or music platform. Without the exorbitant price tag.
The NEO Stream’s integral DAC stage takes your streaming enjoyment to another level.
• Four-channel True Native hi-res DAC design – supports PCM 768kHz and DSD 512
• Powerful 16-core XMOS processor – performs full MQA decoding (to 384kHz)
Thanks to the DAC chip’s four-channel True Native design, PCM and DSD take separate pathways and remain ‘bit-perfect’ in their direct-native form, right through to analogue conversion. In the case of DSD, there is no conversion to PCM or application of multi-bit processing – this is unusual and makes the NEO Stream an excellent choice for DSD purists.
Connecting to your network router via cable rather than relying on Wi-Fi? The NEO Streamincludes a unique option alongside its RJ45 and M12 ports – optical LAN. This is our own technology. Connect the OptiBox transceiver to the router, and the NEO Stream to the OptiBox via an optical cable. Both the OptiBox and cable are included. Benefit from the highest quality digital audio connection possible between the router and the streamer.
• Ultra-fast data speeds of up to 10Gbps
• Bit-perfect transmission of ultra-resolution audio
• Minimal degradation across distances of up to 1km
The LAN signal from the router is regenerated, reclocked and rebalanced by the OptiBox; true galvanic isolation is applied, with zero parasitic capacitance and inductance.
Several different settings allow users to tailor the NEO Stream’s performance to suit their system and the way they like to stream. Exclusive Modes are individual settings that optimise performance by focusing operation on one mode of use. There are specific settings for Roon, Tidal Masters, DLNA and NAA, as well as a general mode for multi-platform use. Four user-selectable digital filters, each of which has a subtle but clearly discernible effect on sound, can be switched according to personal taste and music choice:
• GTO (Gibbs Transient Optimised)
• Minimum Phase
The NEO Stream has been painstakingly engineered to remove noise and distortion from the audio signal:
• USB ports use our ANC II active noise cancellation technology
• S/PDIF outputs incorporate iPurifier technology
• The digital signal is regulated by our femto-precision GMT (Global Master Timing) clock to eradicate jitter
• The retina-grade TFT display boasts SilentLine design so no electrical noise interferes with the audio signal
• Circuit components with low ESR, high linearity and low noise mean great sound quality
Voltage regulators with high PSRR (Power Supply Rejection Ratio), low idle current and low dropout equal low power supply noise and a synchronous 1.2MHz high-speed power supply controller to improve filtering efficiency mean power supply noise is vanishingly low.
The NEO Stream has more clarity and texture, and a more dynamic and engaging performance – quite simply, you hear more of the music, just as the artist intended.
• Ultra-Res Wi-Fi/Ethernet network audio streamer with integrated DAC
• Custom-designed hardware and software - built for exceptional sound
•Full MQA decoding and true-native DSD
• Four user-selectable digital filters - tailor the sound to suit your music
• SilentLine retina-grade TFT screen with album art display
• LAN optical isolation technology - superior sound over Gigabit Ethernet connectionWhat's Included
• NEO Stream
• Ultra Low-Noise Power Supply
• 5V Power Adapter
• Aluminum Base
• Cables: RCA, USB-A to USB-C, SC-SC Fiber Optic, Ethernet
• Quick Start Guide
• Instruction Card
• 12 Month Warranty
• Digital Inputs: WiFi/Ethernet (M12/RJ45/Optical), USB-A and USB-C (USB DISK, HDD etc.)
• Analogue Outputs: Balanced 4.4mm/UnBAL RCA
• Digital Outputs: USB-C/USB3.0 Type-A Socket x 2, HDMI, S/PDIF Optical/Coaxial, AES/EBU (XRL - single link)
• Output Impedance: <72 ohms/ <36 ohms (BAL/UnBAL)
• SNR: <-106dB(A) @ 0dBFS (BAL/UnBAL)
• THD + N: <0.0025% @ 0dBFS (BAL/UnBAL)
• Power Supply Requirements: DC 9V/3A - 15/2A (center pin +ve)
• Power Consumption: <0.5W idle, 14W max.
• Dimensions/Weight: 8.4" x 5.9" x 1.6" / 2.26lbsStream the way you want
• Open-source architecture - works with multiple control apps
• Tidal Connect, Spotify Connect, Roon Ready, AirPlay, DLNA/UPnP, NAA and more
• 'Exclusive' streaming modes - dedicated Tidal, Roon, NAA, and DLNA modes