$2,449.00 $2,749.00 You Save 10% ( $300.00)
Pro iDSD is for all music lovers, looking for their stairway to heaven. It’s a DAC and so much more. It will take your music, movies and gaming to new heights.
The flagship Pro iDSD is for those who like music in all its flavours, especially high spec. It’s a standalone unit, a streamer and a DAC/amp with the option to listen in solid-state, tube or tube+, so there’s something for everyone. Plus with both Balanced XLR and single ended RCA Line outs and variable volume control you can connect to active monitors or a power amp to hook into an existing speaker system!
Choose a wireless connection to stream your favourite tunes from Tidal with MQA Master Quality Authenticated right out the box, Spotify, Napster – the list is endless. Take it up a notch by using a wired Ethernet connection to play from a router or NAS (Network Attached Storage). Or relax with AirPlay to enjoy playback from your iPhone, iPad or Mac. The Pro iDSD plays all files from MP3 up to hi-res DSD and MQA. An for the first time it brings Studio Grade DSD1024 to a wider audience – a rare feat. Upsampling to DSD1024 has previously only been available to a select few however the Pro iDSD makes it available to a wider audience. The DSD1024 remastering is handled by the Crysopeia® FPGA. All controlled from the palm of your hand via an app.
As with most iFi gear, we added filters to add flavour to your listening, our GTO filter is just like the American muscle car in that it adds gravitas and a new dimension to your driving…sorry, listening. Bit Perfect, Bit Perfect+, Apodising, and Transient Aligned options are also availble!
Use USB Type A to connect a hard disk drive or a memory stick or Type B to connect a laptop or server. Or slot in a micro SDHC card with music files for instant playback. Enjoy soulful tunes from your CD transport and enhance your gaming or movie experience as you connect via the coaxial/digital input. Sound has never sounded so good.
The amplifier audio circuit is fully discrete Class A fully-balanced with either tube or J-FET input switchable. We’ve given the Pro iDSD an extra Tube+ setting. This reduces overall loop-gain and negative feedback to the minimum and presents a different sonic perspective between the tube’s natural harmonics and transient performance.
Finally, we’ve given you a choice of headphone sockets and outputs to cover all tastes. Big ones, little ones, and balanced ones via the 4.4mm pentaconn out!
• iFi Pro iDSD
• AC adapter with attached 5' DC output cord (DC output: 15V 4A) and 5' AC power cord (3-prong IEC)
• Remote Control
• 3.0 USB-A to USB-B Cable & Optical digital connector adapter
• RCA Stereo Interconnects
• 12 month factory warranty registration cardInput / Output
• USB 3.0 (required for DSD, DXD and sample rates above 192KHz) with MQA Support
• AES3 (XLR – single link), S/PDIF (coaxial/optical combo), BNC multifunction (S/PDIF in or sync input)
• SDHC Input, Ethernet, Built-in Wi-Fi, Apple AirPlay and DLNA
• PCM up to 768kHz, DSD up to 49.152MHz (DSD 1024) and DXD and double-speed DXD (2xDXD)
• Balanced XLR fixed at 4.6V (+15.5dBu – HiFi) or 10V (+22dBu – Pro)
• Single-Ended RCA fixed at 2.3V (HiFi) or 5V (Pro)
• Quad Stack of Bit-Perfect DSD & DXD DAC by Burr Brown with MQA Support
• Volume control: Balanced (6-gang) Alps potentiometer motorised with IR remote control
• SNR: -117dB(A) @0dBFS / THD+N @ 0.0011% Line OUT & Dynamic range: 119dBA (solid-state, PCM, -60dBFS)
• Gain: 0dB, 9dB and 18dB
• Output power 4.4mm (@16Ω, balanced/single-ended): >4200mW /1575mW
• Output voltage (600Ω, balanced/single-ended): >11.2V / >5.6V
• Headphone Output Impedance: Single-Ended (S-BAL): < 1Ω Balanced: < 2 Ω
• Power Consumption (No Signal) ~22W idle (Max Signal) ~50W
• Weight: (4.37 Ibs) & Dimensions (W)8.7" x (D)8.4" x (H)2.5"Compatible Operating Systems
• iOS & Mac via Apple Lightening to USB Camera Adapter
• Windows via USB or Android via USB OTG Cable