You only achieve true ZEN when totally chilled. We’ve given you peace of mind (and pocket) with the ZEN Blue. Whether you’re a Spotify, Amazon, Apple Music or Qobuz lover or totally prefer Tidal, the ZEN Blue will deliver fabulously flawless music to suit your mood via breathtaking hi-res Bluetooth®.
All current and future Bluetooth® audio formats are supported. This includes Qualcomm’s aptX and aptX HD, aptX Low Latency, aptX Adaptive, LDAC and HWA/LHDC, hi-res Bluetooth® codecs created by Sony and Huawei respectively, AAC, Apple’s favoured format and SBC, the standard Bluetooth® codec. Phew! This means every possible source device is covered, at the highest resolution Bluetooth® specification.
Have utter confidence in the sound quality of the ZEN Blue. It uses Bluetooth 5.0®, the very latest version, and the newest Qualcomm 5100 chip to process all incoming Bluetooth® data. There ESS Sabre DAC chip is there to ensure an extremely smooth digital to analogue conversion. Banish standard ‘Bluetooth Blues’ with the iFi hi-res implementation.
Chill with the best of both worlds.
The analogue output stage is balanced, not normally seen in DACs at this price point. Balanced means less noise interference/crosstalk. This equals more ZEN in our book. It has RCA and balanced outputs at HiFi standard level; 2V SE and 4V BAL and thus is compatible with both HiFi and Pro systems. All underpinned by high-quality circuit components such as C0G capacitors from TDK. All fed by a precision low-noise power supply from Texas Instruments to make this a rare entry-priced beastie.
Go and grab yourself one today. And ZEN out…
• iFi ZEN Blue
• iFi 5V PSU
• Bluetooth Antenna
• RCA Stereo Interconnects
• 12 month factory warrantyInput / Output
• Bluetooth Input 5.0TM with AAC, aptX, aptX HD, aptX Adaptive, aptX Low-Latency, LDAC, HWA/LHDC Codec
• Optical/Coaxial Digital Output
• Analog Line Out: Single Ended RCA Stereo & 4.4mm Pentaconn Balanced
• Output Voltage @ 0dBFS: 2.05V (+/-0.05V)
• ESS Sabre Hyperstream DAC
• SNR: 109dB (A) @ 0dBFS
• Dynamic Range: 109dB (A)
• THD & N @ 0dBFS: < 0.0015% 10k Load
• Frequency Response:20Hz – 20kHz = 88.2kHz)
• Power Consumption 2.5W
• Output Impedance (Line Out Bal/UnBal) 200Ohms / 100Ohms
• Dimensions (W)6.3" x (L)4.2" x (H)1.4"
• Weight 1.8lbs