Born on the world’s largest stages, the Jerry Harvey Audio Performance Series provides the same level of high fidelity and craftsmanship as Custom IEMs in a Universal Fit.
The JH16 V2 gives you double the bass drivers of the JH13 V2, for extra low-end kick to complement the musical midrange and tasteful high-end tuning. A great in-ear for bass fans, and of course you can tailor the bass level to your preference with the adjustable bass control built right in to the cable!
In addition to Jerry Harvey Audio’s Patented Quad Driver and Freqphase Technology, all Performance Series IEMs feature an ergonomic shape, designed and 3D-printed for maximum fit and comfort for every ear whether listening to music or performing on stage.
The JH16 Pro secured its place among the most coveted in-ear monitors used by the biggest touring artists in the world. Now, with major upgrades, the updated JH16v2 Performance UF provides off the charts performance you have to hear to believe. Newly designed Balanced Armatures allow for low and high frequency extension and JHAudio's patented variable bass, allows you to adjust +/- 10db on the quad low driver without effecting performance of the mids or highs. The quad high driver has flat extension out to 23KHz making it possible to hear high frequency detail like never before.
• Black DiamonDyzed Aluminum Round IEM Case
• 3 sizes of Comply™ Foam Ear Tips
• 3 sizes of Silicone Ear Tips
• Screw Driver, used to adjust the variable bass
• Wax Tool
• 10 Driver configuration, powered by SoundrIVe technology: Quad low, dual mid, quad high
• Variable bass output, adjustable from the on-cable Attenuator (0 to +10db)
• Integrated 3-way crossoverEnclosure
• Newly redesigned 3D-Printed Universal Fit shells
• Custom Black Pearl Faceplates with Silver oversized JH logos
• Triple Bore with FreqPhase Steel Tube Waveguide
10 Hz to 23 KHz