The nano iDSD Black Label is small but mighty with 10x more amplification power than an iPhone and Nano iDSD Black Label comes with the iFi exclusive Dual Mono 2 x 285mW Direct Drive, coupling capacitor free S-Balanced circuit that provides all the benefits of balanced outputs such as low-noise and less distortion when used with headphones and IEMs fitted with balanced wiring. For single-ended headphones, S-Balanced cuts crosstalk in half. The benefits are ‘clearly’ audible. It can drive most headphones and has our iEMatch technology built-in and a precise, analogue volume control is normally found on items at a much higher price point. Its transparent sonic nature delivers a smooth sound with no loss in music retrieval. This allows Nano iDSD can work with In-Ear-Monitors (IEMs) and in-built iFi iPurifier means it delivers clean, quality music with no buzz, no hiss and no fuss with 10 hours of battery life ready to supercharge your music!
The nano iDSD Black Label is for those who enjoy great music on-the go. From your phone, amplify your Spotify, Apple Music or Tidal using an Apple CCK cable or OTG cable for Android. At home or in the office, use the USB3.0 cable provided to connect to your PC. The nano iDSD Black Label plays Hi-Res audio up to DSD256 so you can enjoy your tunes in the original format just as the artists intended. If your getting into MQA the nano BL is MQA ready. Use it with Tidal ‘HiFi’ on your computer or mobile and Nano iDSD is even Roon tested for simple set-up should you wish to give Roon a whirl.
Fancy getting technical? The nano BL has a Listen option (Minimum Phase Bezier Filter) and a Measure option (Linear Phase Transient-Aligned Filter) for those who like to try a variation to the playback. We say just switch it on, plug in your device, and listen away.
• Nano iDSD Black Label
• 7" USB Type A Female to Type B Female and 39" USB Type A Male to Type A Female
• USB adapter Type-B Female to USB-A Female
• Cloth storage pouch and 2 black rubber bands
• User-manual and 12 month warrantyInput / Output
• USB2.0 type A ‘OTG’ Socket (with iPurifier® technology built-in)
• 1 x audio fixed line out L+R 3.5mm
• 2 x 3.5mm headphone audio outputs. ‘Direct’ and ‘iEMatch®’)
• DSD up to 256,DXD 384, PCM up to 384kHz and MQA 88.2/96/176.4/192kHz filters
• Bit-Perfect DSD & DXD, PCM DAC by Burr Brown with MQA Support
• Line Output @2.15V(=/- 0.05): Dynamic Range > 109dB(A) / THD & N (0dBFS) 0.004%
• Headphone Output Max Power: 1.7V @ 15Ω Load (Direct) (200mW/15Ω), > 3.5V @ 600Ω Load (Direct) (20mW/600Ω)
• Output Impedance: < = 1Ω (Direct), < = 4Ω (iEMatchsup>®)
• Dynamic Range: > 109dB(A) @ 3v (Direct), > 107dB(A) @ 0.5V (iEMatch®)
• THD &N (@ 125mW/30R): < 0.005%
• Weight: 139g / Dimensions: 3.8"(L) x 2.5"(W) x 1"(H)Compatible Operating Systems
• Android via USB OTG Cable with iOS & Mac via Apple Lightening to USB Camera Adapter
• Windows via USB or Digital COAXIAL