RAAL presented an all new vacuum tube amplifier at CanJam SoCal this year built specific for Planar-Magnetic and dynamic headphones. No word on price just yet but here are some specs straight from Danny McKinney!
• 1 pair stereo RCA Input
• 220K ohm Input Impedance
• 1 1/4" single ended headphone out
• 1 single ended 4-pin XLR headphone out
• IEC C13 input socket
• 1 pair 6N6P Input and Driver Tubes
• 1 single 6AS7 Power TubeMeasurements
• Frequency Response: 10-100kHz (-3dB)
• THD: <1%
• S/N: 80dB
• Headphone Power: 250mW @ 50ohm / 180mW @ 600ohm
• AC Heaters with center-tap for low noise
Comments will be approved before showing up.