An all-new chapter in the story of Andromeda from Campfire Audio, Andromeda ‘Emerald Sea’ is awash in new features inside and out, drawing from the past and signaling the future, the tides of the Emerald Sea bring both fond memories and optimism for what is to come.
In Stock, Ships Now!
Pensive and nostalgic, Emerald Sea brings a sweetness and warmth to tracks that will transport you to a place of comfort and familiarity. Feel the sun of your favorite tracks wash over you as you hear every detail of the crisp waves rolling by.
Andromeda ‘Emerald Sea’ features an all-new machined aluminum shell in the classic Andromeda Green. Updated with a smaller shape and smooth contours, it’s the most comfortable Andromeda yet. This new shape, coupled with all new stainless steel fasteners and MMCX capture, creates an earphone that is sleek, striking, and wearable while staying true to the legacy of the Campfire flagship.
Five all-new, custom, dual-diaphragm balanced armatures bring the latest in driver technology to Andromeda ES; with lower distortion and greater stability and resilience. Coupled with revised internal geometry, and newly designed 3D-printed driver housings, this iteration of Andromeda brings a unique experience.
Campfire Audio has spent the past couple of years thinking about how to make things better. How to make their earphones sound better and fit more comfortably. How to make their cables feel better and last longer. How to make earphone cases that are easier and better to use. How to present the things we make in a way that authentically communicates their creative vision. Andromeda ‘Emerald Sea’ brings the flagship’s lineage into this new generation of earphones that delivers on these ideas fully.
Andromeda includes a full complement of their new Time Stream cables. A soft and pliable jacket removes microphonics and reveals the silver-plated copper conductors. Complimented with gold plated and polished metal accents, these new Time Stream cables are part of the cohesive vision of Trifecta. Good things come in threes, and with 2.5mm, 3.5mm, and 4.4mm terminations all included, you’ll be sure always to have what you need to keep Trifecta the earphone of choice with all of your audio devices.
Rounding out Andromeda’s presentation is a new premium carrying case, the Dimensional Folding Case. Dual mirrored pockets allow you to pack as needed to keep your portable HiFi setup in full swing. Magnetic clasps hold the case closed securely and open easily with one hand on demand. The premium leather protects your earphones naturally and beautifully in a ‘Ocean Jasper’ Green finish. Cotton loops offer internal connections for carabiners, keyring hooks, and your favorite writing utensils. Designed by Campfire Audio and hand-made by good friends and skilled craftspeople in Portugal.
• Campfire Audio Andromeda ‘Emerald Sea’ Earphones
• Campfire Audio Dimensional Leather Folding Case in ‘Ocean Jasper’ Green
• Ripstop Cable Pouch with Magnet Closures
• Campfire Audio Timestream Cables – Silver Plated Conductors featuring multi diameter stranding with Berylium Copper MMCX – Three Termination Included (2.5mm Balanced, 3.5mm Unbalanced, 4.4mm Balanced)
• Campfire Audio Marshmallow Earphone Tips (s/m/l) – Silicon Earphone Tips (s/m/l)
• Campfire Audio Lapel Pin
• Cleaning Tool
• Two Pocket ‘Ocean Jasper’ Green Mesh Bag
• Official Documentation Folder
• Driver (High):Two New Custom Dual-Diaphragm Balanced Armature Drivers + T.A.E.C.
• Driver (Mid):Single New Custom Dual-Diaphragm Balanced Armature Driver
• Driver (Low):Two New Custom Dual-Diaphragm Balanced Armature Drivers
• Capacitance w/ 2m Cable: 135pF
• Frequency Response: 5Hz–20 kHz
• Sensitivity: 94 dB SPL @ 1kHz: 11.84 mVrms
• Impedance: 6.375 Ohms @ 1kHz
• Total Harmonic Distortion: Less than 0.5%
• Enclosure: Machined Aluminum Housing With Stainless Steel Accents & Andromeda Green Anodized Finish
Campfire Audio has focused on building high end in-ear monitors and headphones since 2015. Campfire was created in Oregon by Ken Ball, the audio expert behind ALO Audio. Campfire builds their products to feature in-house developed technologies like Tuned Acoustic Expansion Chamber (T.A.E.C.), Beryllium Copper MMCX connections, and CeraKote™. Campfire products are designed for durability, fidelity, and fun!