Coming Soon! Pre-orders accepted starting October 17, 2023
Announcing the all-new Campfire Bonneville. Featuring a specially-crafted 10mm dynamic driver and 3 custom-designed balance armatures in a 3D printed shell.
We will contact you with instructions if you place a custom order. You may choose "Audiophile Fit" or "Artist Fit."
- Audiophile Fit: Shallow canal piece for greater comfort
- Artist Fit: Longer canal piece for deeper, more secure fit
Built for the ultimate audiophile: Bonneville combines cutting-edge hybrid technology with artistic design to guide you through a symphonic journey, unraveling the intricate layers of your favorite music with unparalleled precision.
Embark on an epic sonic odyssey with Bonneville. A fusion of cutting-edge tech and artistry, Bonneville guides you through a symphonic voyage. Its hybrid design, including a 10mm Dynamic Driver and Custom BA for mids, alongside dual balanced armatures for highs, crafts a soundscape that paints each note with precision. Wrapped in a crafted solid body, Bonneville invites you to unravel sound's layers, charting musical horizons.
- Expansive and Revealing sound
- Specially Crafted 10mm Dynamic Driver & Three Custom Balanced Armatures - 2x Mid / 1x High
- Solid-Body Design
- 3D-Printed Housing
- Stainless Steel Faceplate
• Campfire Audio Bonneville Earphones
• Purple Accessories Package
• Campfire Audio Marshmallow Earphone Tips (s/m/l) – Silicon Earphone Tips (s/m/l)
• Cleaning Tool
• Two Pocket Purple Mesh Bag
• Mesh zipper carrying case (Essential Edition) or folding leather case (Deluxe Edition)
• Additional 4.4mm and 2.5mm cables (Deluxe Edition)
• Official Documentation Folder
• Driver: 10mm Dynamic Driver and 3 Custom Balanced Armatures
• Enclosure: 3D Printed Housing With Stainless Steel Faceplate
• Frequency Response: 5Hz–20 kHz
• Sensitivity: 94 dB SPL @ 1kHz: 14.59 mVrms
• Impedance: 29 Ohms @ 1kHz
• THD: <1%
Campfire Audio has focused on building high end in-ear monitors and headphones since 2015. Campfire was created in Oregon by Ken Ball, the audio expert behind ALO Audio. Campfire builds their products to feature in-house developed technologies like Tuned Acoustic Expansion Chamber (T.A.E.C.), Beryllium Copper MMCX connections, and CeraKote™. Campfire products are designed for durability, fidelity, and fun!