The Campfire Cascara features a specially crafted full range 10mm dynamic driver in a 3D printed shell.
We will contact you with instructions if you place a custom order. You may choose "Audiophile Fit" or "Artist Fit."
- Audiophile Fit: Shallow canal piece for greater comfort
- Artist Fit: Longer canal piece for deeper, more secure fit
For the discerning audiophile and live music enthusiast, Cascara offers an auditory journey like no other. Experience acoustic intricacies and live performance energy through a meticulously crafted full-range dynamic driver. Elevate your listening to an immersive, emotional experience.
Immerse yourself in the natural beauty of Cascara, where organic harmony meets vibrant sonic landscapes. At the heart of this earphone lies a meticulously crafted full-range dynamic driver, setting the stage for an unparalleled auditory journey. Attuned to both the intricate details of acoustic melodies and the electrifying dynamics of live performances, Cascara delivers every nuance in its most authentic form. Its intuitive design allows you to navigate the emotional highs and lows of your music selection, enveloping you in a rich and detailed sonic world that is as intimate as it is expansive. With Cascara, experience the perfect blend of engineering and artistry that elevates listening to an immersive experience.
- Energetic and Engaging Sound
- Specially Crafted 10mm Dynamic Driver
- Solid-Body Design
- 3D-Printed Housing
- Stainless Steel Faceplate
• Campfire Audio Cascara Earphones
• Blue Accessories Package
• Campfire Audio Marshmallow Earphone Tips (s/m/l) – Silicon Earphone Tips (s/m/l)
• Cleaning Tool
• Two Pocket Blue Mesh Bag
• Mesh zipper carrying case (Essential Edition) or folding leather case (Deluxe Edition)
• Additional 4.4mm and 2.5mm cables (Deluxe Edition)
• Official Documentation Folder
• Driver: Specially Crafted Full Range 10mm Dynamic Driver
• Enclosure: 3D Printed Housing With Stainless Steel Faceplate
• Frequency Response: 5Hz–20 kHz
• Sensitivity: 94 dB SPL @ 1kHz: 16.6 mVrms
• Impedance: 23 Ohms @ 1kHz
• THD: <1%
Campfire Audio has focused on building high end in-ear monitors and headphones since 2015. Campfire was created in Oregon by Ken Ball, the audio expert behind ALO Audio. Campfire builds their products to feature in-house developed technologies like Tuned Acoustic Expansion Chamber (T.A.E.C.), Beryllium Copper MMCX connections, and CeraKote™. Campfire products are designed for durability, fidelity, and fun!