Solaris Stellar Horizon represents a full re-envisioning of this classic Campfire IEM. This top-to-bottom revolution captures the essence of what makes Solaris great while simultaneously elevating to a brand-new horizon.
In Stock, Ships Now!
Solaris ‘Stellar Horizon’ brings together elegance and durability with precision machined, brushed stainless steel housing accented by brass fasteners and MMCX capture. A custom gold PVD inlay contrasts with black, laser-cut acrylic to round out Solaris’ stunning presentation and immaculate build quality.
Ascending to a new peak of sonic performance, this iteration of Solaris creates an energetic flow that is undeniable. Incredible versatility means that Solaris will melt through any genre in its way. Powerful, accurate bass drives rhythm to your core. Tracks erupt into a massive chasm of soundstage, with high-end extension, detail, and imaging unprecedented in the lineage of Solaris.
Revolutionizing Solaris’ internal components are two new pieces of driver and driver treatment technology; Custom Dual-Diaphragm balanced armatures & Radial Venting. Three custom dual-diaphragm BAs create more output, high-end extension, and less distortion. All new Radial Venting surrounds the 10mm ADLC dynamic driver, creating a greater air volume and expanding the physical space in which the driver operates. This creates a greater soundstage and a more even performance of the dynamic driver.
Campfire Audio has spent the past couple of years thinking about how to make things better. How to make their earphones sound better and fit more comfortably. How to make their cables feel better and last longer. How to make earphone cases that are easier and better to use. How to present the things we make in a way that authentically communicates their creative vision. Solaris Stellar Horizon is an important forerunner in this new generation of earphones that delivers on these ideas fully.
Solaris includes a full complement of their new Time Stream cables. A soft and pliable jacket removes microphonics and reveals the silver-plated copper conductors. Complimented with gold plated and polished metal accents, these new Time Stream cables are part of the cohesive vision of Trifecta. Good things come in threes, and with 2.5mm, 3.5mm, and 4.4mm terminations all included, you’ll be sure always to have what you need to keep Trifecta the earphone of choice with all of your audio devices.
Rounding out Solaris’s presentation is a new premium carrying case, the Dimensional Folding Case. Dual mirrored pockets allow you to pack as needed to keep your portable HiFi setup in full swing. Magnetic clasps hold the case closed securely and open easily with one hand on demand. The premium leather protects your earphones naturally and beautifully in a ‘Dark Matter’ Black finish. Cotton loops offer internal connections for carabiners, keyring hooks, and your favorite writing utensils. Designed by Campfire Audio and hand-made by good friends and skilled craftspeople in Portugal.
• Campfire Audio Solaris Stellar Horizon Earphones
• Dimensional Leather Folding Case in ‘Dark Matter’ Black
• Ripstop Cable Pouch with Magnet Closures
• Campfire Audio Timestream Cables – Silver Plated Conductors featuring multi-diameter stranding with Berylium Copper MMCX – Three Termination Included (2.5mm Balanced, 3.5mm Unbalanced, 4.4mm Balanced)
• Campfire Audio Marshmallow Earphone Tips (s/m/l) – Silicon Earphone Tips (s/m/l)
• Campfire Audio Lapel Pin
• Cleaning Tool
• Two Pocket Mesh Bag
• Official Documentation Folder
• Driver (High): Two New Custom Dual-Diaphragm Balanced Armature Drivers + T.A.E.C.
• Driver (Mid): Single New Custom Dual-Diaphragm Balanced Armature Driver
• Driver: Custom Full-Range 10mm ADLC Dynamic Driver
• Capacitance w/ 2m Cable: 135pF
• Frequency Response: 5Hz–20 kHz
• Sensitivity: 94 dB SPL @ 1kHz: 9.145 mVrms
• Impedance: 4.40 Ohms @ 1kHz
• Total Harmonic Distortion: Less than 0.5%
• Enclosure: Brushed Stainless Steel Housing With Brass Accents and PVD Gold Custom Inlay
Campfire Audio has focused on building high end in-ear monitors and headphones since 2015. Campfire was created in Oregon by Ken Ball, the audio expert behind ALO Audio. Campfire builds their products to feature in-house developed technologies like Tuned Acoustic Expansion Chamber (T.A.E.C.), Beryllium Copper MMCX connections, and CeraKote™. Campfire products are designed for durability, fidelity, and fun!