Available September 27, 2023. Pre-order now and be among the first to get Supermoon!
Announcing Campfire Supermoon. Featuring a specially-crafted 14mm planar magnetic driver in a 3D printed shell.
We will contact you with instructions if you place a custom order. You may choose "Audiophile Fit" or "Artist Fit."
- Audiophile Fit: Shallow canal piece for greater comfort
- Artist Fit: Longer canal piece for deeper, more secure fit
Supermoon's custom 14mm planar magnetic driver delivers unmatched versatility and speed. It is adored across all musical genres, making it the go-to earphone for listeners with diverse musical tastes who also demand exceptional sonic fidelity.
Discover Supermoon, the earphone loved by a wide range of music enthusiasts. With a custom 14mm planar magnetic driver encased in a 3D printed solid body, Supermoon offers unparalleled versatility, making it the go-to choice for those who appreciate a diverse range of musical styles. The speed and accuracy of Supermoon makes it the perfect companion for connoisseurs of sound. Each unit is hand-finished with sleek stainless steel accents for that extra touch of elegance.
- Smooth bass response with crisp technical high-end
- Custom Full-Range 14mm Planar Magnetic Driver
- Solid-Body Design
- 3D-Printed Housing
- Stainless Steel Faceplate
• Campfire Audio Supermoon Earphones
• Orange Accessories Package
• Campfire Audio Marshmallow Earphone Tips (s/m/l) – Silicon Earphone Tips (s/m/l)
• Cleaning Tool
• Two Pocket Orange Mesh Bag
• Mesh zipper carrying case (Essential Edition) or folding leather case (Deluxe Edition)
• Additional 4.4mm and 2.5mm cables (Deluxe Edition)
• Official Documentation Folder
• Driver: 14mm Planar Magnetic Driver
• Enclosure: 3D Printed Housing With Stainless Steel Faceplate
• Frequency Response: 5Hz–20 kHz
• Sensitivity: 94 dB SPL @ 1kHz: 54 mVrms
• Impedance: 15.5 Ohms @ 1kHz
• THD: <1%
Campfire Audio has focused on building high end in-ear monitors and headphones since 2015. Campfire was created in Oregon by Ken Ball, the audio expert behind ALO Audio. Campfire builds their products to feature in-house developed technologies like Tuned Acoustic Expansion Chamber (T.A.E.C.), Beryllium Copper MMCX connections, and CeraKote™. Campfire products are designed for durability, fidelity, and fun!