Pre-Order Now! Begins shipping around June 30, 2022
Meet Trifecta, Campfire Audio's newest top-of-the-line flagship IEM! Be sure to pair it with a high-quality source like the iBasso DX320 to hear Trifecta at its best!
“Limited to only 333 units worldwide, be sure to secure yours today before they're all gone!”
This universal features optically clear nylon housing to provide a window to its internal components, revealing three 10mm ADLC diaphragm dynamic drivers with gold-plated cases. Each of these individually vented drivers face one another in a unique triangular configuration, performance enhanced by their acoustically tuned chamber. Debuting with Trifecta is a reimagined cable collection from Campfire Audio. Silver Plated - High Purity Copper ribbon cable with 2.5mm, 3.5mm, and 4.4mm terminations!
• Campfire Trifecta IEM
• Expanding Carrying Case; Hand-Made in Portugal
• Assorted Ear Tips
• 3x Silver Plated Copper Ribbon Cables (3.5mm, 2.5mm, 4.4mm Terminations)
• Warranty Card
• 3x Custom 10mm ADLC Diaphragm Full Range Dynamic Drivers
• Gold Plated Driver Cases
• Optically Clear Nylon Body Styling
• Stainless Steel Spout and MMCX Capture
• Custom Beryllium Copper MMCX Components
• High Purity Silver Plated Copper and Copper Internal Hook-Up Wires
Campfire Audio has focused on building high end in-ear monitors and headphones since 2015. Campfire was created in Oregon by Ken Ball, the audio expert behind ALO Audio. Campfire builds their products to feature in-house developed technologies like Tuned Acoustic Expansion Chamber (T.A.E.C.), Beryllium Copper MMCX connections, and CeraKote™. Campfire products are designed for durability, fidelity, and fun!