Trifecta ‘Astral Plane’ is an exciting and vibrant new colorway of Trifecta. Experience the expansive openness of Trifecta’s triple dynamic driver design.
Trifecta Astral Plane begins shipping on March 21st, 2023
Trifecta’s triple dynamic driver configuration produces an unparalleled, towering sonic profile surrounding the listener in rich textures and an expansive soundstage. Their custom full-range 10mm ADLC diaphragm dynamic drivers face one another in an equilateral triangle, combining seamlessly into a single voice, enveloping you in a uniquely lush and powerful sonic presentation.
A transparent teal, robust nylon housing allows a full view of the inner workings of Trifecta, revealing the three dynamic drivers within. Each is expertly soldered with high-purity copper and pure silver conductors. Trifecta’s patent-pending triangular body shape incorporates three 10mm ADLC diaphragm dynamic drivers into a single earphone while remaining comfortable and lightweight in the ear.
Campfire Audio has spent the past couple of years thinking about improving things. How to make our earphones sound better and fit more comfortably. How to make their cables feel better and last longer. How to make earphone cases that are easier and better to use. How to present the things we make in a way that authentically communicates their creative vision. Trifecta Astral Plane is part of a new generation of earphones from Campfire Audio that delivers these ideas fully.
Trifecta Astral Plane includes a full complement of their new Time Stream cables. A soft and pliable jacket removes microphonics and reveals the silver-plated copper conductors. Complimented with gold plated and polished metal accents, the new Time Stream cables are part of the cohesive vision of Trifecta.
Rounding out Trifecta Astral Plane’s presentation is their new premium carrying case, the Dimensional Folding Case. Dual mirrored pockets allow you to pack as needed to keep your portable HiFi setup in full swing. Magnetic clasps hold the case closed securely and open easily with one hand on demand. The premium leather protects your earphones naturally and beautifully in an Atmospheric Blue colorway. Cotton loops offer internal connections for carabiners, keyring hooks, and your favorite writing utensils. Designed by Campfire Audio and hand-made by good friends and skilled craftspeople in Portugal.
• Campfire Audio Solaris Stellar Horizon Earphones
• Dimensional Leather Folding Case in ‘Dark Matter’ Black
• Ripstop Cable Pouch with Magnet Closures
• Campfire Audio Timestream Cables – Silver Plated Conductors featuring multi-diameter stranding with Berylium Copper MMCX – Three Termination Included (2.5mm Balanced, 3.5mm Unbalanced, 4.4mm Balanced)
• Campfire Audio Marshmallow Earphone Tips (s/m/l) – Silicon Earphone Tips (s/m/l)
• Campfire Audio Lapel Pin
• Cleaning Tool
• Two Pocket Mesh Bag
• Official Documentation Folder
• Driver (High): Two New Custom Dual-Diaphragm Balanced Armature Drivers + T.A.E.C.
• Driver (Mid): Single New Custom Dual-Diaphragm Balanced Armature Driver
• Driver: Custom Full-Range 10mm ADLC Dynamic Driver
• Capacitance w/ 2m Cable: 135pF
• Frequency Response: 5Hz–20 kHz
• Sensitivity: 94 dB SPL @ 1kHz: 9.145 mVrms
• Impedance: 4.40 Ohms @ 1kHz I
• Total Harmonic Distortion: Less than 0.5%
• Enclosure: Brushed Stainless Steel Housing With Brass Accents and PVD Gold Custom Inlay
Campfire Audio has focused on building high end in-ear monitors and headphones since 2015. Campfire was created in Oregon by Ken Ball, the audio expert behind ALO Audio. Campfire builds their products to feature in-house developed technologies like Tuned Acoustic Expansion Chamber (T.A.E.C.), Beryllium Copper MMCX connections, and CeraKote™. Campfire products are designed for durability, fidelity, and fun!