Like 2go, 2yu is hand-made in the UK using aircraft-grade aluminium and the same high-quality manufacturing processes inherent in all Chord Electronics products.
2yu is a digital interface that connects with 2go to create a network bridge for use with a DAC, DAC-equipped device or Hugo M Scaler. 2yu connects directly to 2go to add TOSLINK optical S/PDIF, coaxial and BNC (both 75 ohms) digital outputs, plus a cleverly integrated USB-A output. 2yu boasts 2,000 MIPS (million instructions per second) of processing power, an integrated sample rate converter, plus a low-jitter audio phase lock loop. Highly flexible in its potential applications, 2go with 2yu is also ideal for installers wishing to create a discreet remote Roon streaming solution: the duo can be wired into an Ethernet port to provide streaming to a system in any room.
An like the Hugo 2, 2yu features four polychromatic spherical controls governing output selection, power, mute and dim functions.
• 2yu User manual
• Safety Instructions
• Drawstring Bag
• 5V 2A switching Micro USB PSU
• Type-A USB to Type-B USB cable
• BNC to BNC cable
• Optical cable
• Weight with 2GO: ~361g
• Digital Audio Outputs : Up to 768kHz/DSD 256 with USB Type A, up to 384kHz/DSD 64 with COAXIAL BNC or RCA, Optical up to 192kHz DSD 64
• Integrated automatic downsampling is provided when needed
• Processing Power: 2000MIPS
• PSU: Minimum of 5V 1A required - through 2GO
• Dimensions: (H)115mm x (W)100mm x (D)22mm