TH909 is a flagship premium headphones based on the reputed closed type TH900mk2. While keeping the same sound characteristic, we further expanded and increased its sound field by adopting open-back construction and adjusting the acoustic circuit design. The optional balanced cable, model ET-H3.0N7BL is sold separately to meet growing demands for balanced connection with various headphone amps offering balanced 4-pin XLR out.
- Offers a wider dynamic range with low distortion using 1.5 Tesla 50mm driver with repulsion magnet.
- Proprietary “Biodyna” technology (bio-cellulose and inorganic fiber admixture) is used as a diaphragm material achieving rich very low frequency, natural mid-range and especially excellent presence in high frequency reproduction.
- Double layer structure etching metal grills are used as housing opening, which diversify the resonance points and offers gorgeous appearance.
- Housing cover uses Japan Lacquer Bordeaux finish manufactured by craftsmanship of “Sa-kamoto Urushi Factory” established in 1900.
- Custom made 7N grade (99.99999%) high purity OFC (Oxygen Free Copper) unbalanced cable (model ET-H3.0N7UB equivalent) is included as standard.
- Equipped with detachable connector which supports the balanced connection with optional XLR cable (model ET-H3.0N7BL). Internal wiring also uses 7N grade cable.
- Detachable connection parts use rhodium plating finish offering high hardness, excellent abrasion and corrosion resistance.
- Newly designed ear pad adopts a low-resilience cushion to achieve comfortable fit and best audio performance.
- The optional cables for TH900mk2, model ET-H3.0N7BL & ET-H3.0N7UB fit the TH909 too.