This eliminates the switching distortion of transistors, while providing the sound signature of a class A amplifier. This also significantly reduces heat generation.
The DX320MAX Ti has versatile outputs that incorporate a 4.4mm balanced phone out/line out with voltage output up to 9V RMS, and a 3.5mm single ended phone out/line out with voltage output up to 4.5V RMS. DX320MAX Ti also has a USB digital output (up to PCM 32bit/384kH, Native DSD256, and DoP DSD128) and a Mini Coaxial output (up to 24bit/384KhZ and DoP DSD128).
2 Accusilicon ultra-low phase noise Femtosecond oscillators, 14nm Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SoC, Quad BD34301EKV ROHM DAC Chips, 5.0" IPS screen with On Cell capacitive touch panel, custom analog 4-wiper stepped attenuator that has less than +/-0.1dB channel tolerance inbalance.
• USB DAC that supports up to 32bit/384kHz nd DoP DSD128
• 4 Settings for physical gain control
• 2.4G & 5G WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0 Connectivity
• High-speed USB 3.1
• SDXC and SDHC Micro SD cards Slot up to 2TB
• Average Play Time: 17 hours normal mode/13 hours Ultimate mode
• Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SoC with 6GB LPDDR4X + 128GB ROM
• Quad BD34301EKV ROHM DAC Chips
• Bit for Bit playback up to 32bit/768kHz, with Native DSD Decoding
• 5.0" 1920x1080 Full HD
• Weight: 620g
• Dimensions: 146 x 86 x 30mm
• 4.4mm balanced out, 3.5mm single ended out
• Mini coaxial digital output that supports up to 24bit/384kHZ and DoP DSD128
• USB DAC digital output that supports up to 32bit/384kHZ and DOP DSD128
• 2.4G & 5G WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Connectivity