Pre-Order Now: Expected Nov-2022
Brooklyn Bridge II has all functionality of a Roon Core CPU combined with high performance DAC, 6W high current headphone amp, phono-stage and dedicated preamp! Roon Software can be operated from Roon Remote App or from Mytek Web Interface from any device connected to the network and can function as a multiroom playback machine for different Roon end points.
The brand new Brooklyn Bridge II is totally redesigned now based on a brand new RoonOS/MytekOS Platform. Originally developed for Mytek Empire Streamer and now applied to the entire line up. Bridge II features hugely expanded Roon/Wifi based UI, hardware improvements such as oversized linear power supply and dual mono chipset DAC design result in further improvement in sound quality.
• Bluetooth 5 and Networked Roon End Point
• Supports USB Playback for any music files on FAT /NTFS / Mac formatted drive or USB Stick
• Line level input or Phono M/M, M/C input, relay controlled Pre-Amp Support
• Built in hardware MQA decoder for full unfold to original sample rate
• APPLE AIRPLAY, DLNA and GOOGLE CHROMECAST ready
• RCA & Balanced XLR, simultaneous, 50 Ohm impedance
• AMPLIFIER OUTPUTS: Dual 1/4"
• DIGITAL DAC INPUTS: USB2 Class2 (OSX, Linux driverless, all formats up to 384k), 2x S/PDIF (PCM up to 24/192k, up to DSD64 DOP), Toslink/ADAT, 2x S/PDIF (PCM up to 192k, up to DSD64 DOP), SDIF3 DSD up to DSD256
• 2 Year Warranty
Reference High Current, High transient Headphone Amp, 500mA, 6 Watts, dual headphone 1/4" jacks
ESS Sabre ES9038 with 130 dB of Dynamic Range
Mytek Femtoclock GeneratorTM 0.82ps internal jitter
Up to 384k, 32bit PCM, native DSD up to DSD256, DXD
Choice of 1dB step analog attenuator separate for main out and headphones, 1dB step digital 32 bit attenuator and purist relay bypass.
Dimensions (including connectors)
(w)8.5" x (D)8.8" x (H)1.74”
Mytek began building consumer-oriented DACs in 2011, and now boasts a full line of home hi-fi products named for New York boroughs and landmarks, like the flagship Manhattan II DAC, and new wireless streaming Brooklyn Bridge DAC. Mytek designs their DACs to a strictly neutral reference, such that the signal on the recording is passed through as accurately as possible to the downstream equipment.