In Stock, Ships Now!
Liberty DAC II provides robust performance in small portable 1/3 rack package featuring several digital inputs, digital volume control and unbalanced as well as balanced audio outputs and a high performance headphone amplifier.
Designed as a little brother of Brooklyn DAC, Liberty DAC is Mytek's most affordable, yet exceptional, PCM/MQA/DSD USB2 DAC designed for high quality music playback and monitoring.
• Reference Level High Current 1/4" SE Headphone Amp
• Built in certified hardware MQATM decoder
• USB2 Class2 (OSX, Linux driver-less, all audio formats)
• ESS Sabre 9038 DAC
• Built in oversized 60W linear toroid Power Supply with automatic voltage switching
• 192kHz (DSD64 DOP) AES/EBU Input
• 2x S/PDIF (PCM up to 192k, up to DSD64 DOP)
• Toslink/ADAT & 2x S/PDIF (PCM up to 192k, up to DSD64 DOP)
• 1x stereo pair Unbalanced RCA Outputs
• 1x stereo pair Balanced XLR Outputs
• Upgradable Firmware via USB & a 2 Year Warranty
20Hz to 20kHz
up to 300mA and 3W
Low noise with 10ps of jitter
Up to 384k, 32bit PCM, native DSD, up to DSD256, DXD
.01 Ohm Impedance
Dimensions (including connectors)
Mytek began building consumer-oriented DACs in 2011, and now boasts a full line of home hi-fi products named for New York boroughs and landmarks, like the flagship Manhattan II DAC, and new wireless streaming Brooklyn Bridge DAC. Mytek designs their DACs to a strictly neutral reference, such that the signal on the recording is passed through as accurately as possible to the downstream equipment.