Liberty THX Headphone Amplifier has been designed under the license of THX Corporation. It uses the THX highest performance THX AAA 888 circuit which THX defines it as “World’s Most Linear Amplifier Technology,” it’s outstanding sound and other features make Liberty HPA the perfect reference tool for music listening and production!
• Crossfeed/Mono function for speaker & radio compatibility
• Automatic gain sensitivity - adjusts for sensitive In Ear Monitors
• Robust performance in small portable 1/3 rack package
• Built in oversized 60W linear toroid Dual Mono Power Supply
• INPUTS: 3xRCA Stereo Pair, 1 3pin XLR&1/4” Pair Balanced
• Headphone Outs: XLR 4pin, 4.4mm, 1/4” and 3.5mm
• Single Ended RCA Stereo Preamp Out
• 2 Year Warranty
20Hz to 20kHz
Up to 6W
147 dBA Weighted
Premium 27mm analog ALPS attenuator
Dimensions (including connectors)
(w)5.5" x (D)8.8" x (H)1.74”
Mytek began building consumer-oriented DACs in 2011, and now boasts a full line of home hi-fi products named for New York boroughs and landmarks, like the flagship Manhattan II DAC, and new wireless streaming Brooklyn Bridge DAC. Mytek designs their DACs to a strictly neutral reference, such that the signal on the recording is passed through as accurately as possible to the downstream equipment.