The TD 102 A opens a completely new chapter in the field of fully automatic turntables from THORENS. The newly developed mechanism of the TD 102 A guarantees the lowest possible frictional resistance of all mechanical components.
The unit comes with an also newly developed carbon tonearm, including the preassembled AT VM 95 E cartridge system from Audio Technica, the successor model to the AT 95 E, which has been known and favored by vinyl-friends for many years. The switchable integrated phono preamplifier guarantees full connectivity with all modern audio systems.
The TD 102 A is available in surfaces "black high-gloss" or "walnut high-gloss", with care being taken during the development phase to emphasize the typical THORENS design. A high sound quality and a long service life complete the typical properties as you have been used to from THORENS for many years.
• Thorens TD 102 A Turntable
• Carbon Tonearm TP 72 with Audio Technica AT3600 Cartridge
• External Mains Adapter Power Supply
• Acrylic Dust Cover
• RCA Interconnects
• Operating Instructions
• Function: Fully Automatic
• Drive System: Internal Belt
• Motor: Electronically Controlled DC Motor
• Speeds: 33-1/3, 45 RPM
• Speed Select: Electronic
• Platter: 12“ Die-Cast Aluminium
• Power Supply: External Mains Adaptor 12V DC
• Dimensions: 420 x 141 x 360 mm (W x H x D)
• Weight: 5.4 Kg