- Featuring Newly Developed Diaphragm that is 80% Thinner than the HE400 Series Resulting in a Wider Frequency Response, Faster and More Detailed
- With the weight spreading strap for outstanding comfort but with a more fashion conscious look with its sleek and sumptuous matte black finish.
- With its all metal headband the SUNDARA is built to take the rigors of urban street life. The SUNDARA is as tough as it is beautiful.
- New 3.5mm Headphone connector for enhanced durability
- The slim line Supermini is the perfect on the partner for the SUNDARA. The Supermini with its abundance of audio power output and the SUNDARA’s grace and poise makes them the velvet glove over a marble fist.
HIFIMAN’s latest headphone is a tour-de-force at its’ price point. With all new ergonomics and construction it is more comfortable and solidly build than its’ predecessors, but the sound is even better as well. The SUNDARA excels at both clarity (like the HE400S) and bass extension (like the HE400i), offering heretofore unseen performance for a $500 headphone. The SUNDARA is efficient enough to work with many portable devices, but will sound its’ best with a solid headphone amplifier behind it, we recommend the Pico Power for portable use or the Gilmore Lite mk2 for home use.