One Small Step for Man, One Giant Leap for HiFi
With the uniquely meditative and tranquil sound of Campfire Audio's Custom IEM Supermoon, this Universal fit edition provides the same effortless sonic experience in a limited run of ‘Moonstone’ white finished shells. With a 14mm full-range planar-magnetic driver, these special IEMs bathe you in sonic moonlight. Pair Supermoon with an amazing portable like the iFi Audio xDSD Gryphon for the best sound quality no matter where you go!
Float weightlessly in pure sonic tranquility with Campfire Audio’s Supermoon. Supermoon’s extension surrounds you completely, enveloping you in a smooth and satisfying presentation. The velvety low-end, textured mids and radiant highs offer a uniquely meditative and tranquil experience that can be enjoyed effortlessly for hours. Furthermore, superior comfort results in an everyday musical escape that is always within reach.
Unique to this custom in-ear monitor is a patent-pending “Solid Body” earphone design. Each in-ear monitor begins with your ear impression. Your impressions are first digitally scanned into the system. Through their signature process, we manipulate the interior acoustic chamber of the Supermoon design, arranging it in an optimal position inside the shape of your ear impression. This also allows us to optimize the earphone performance for your ear. This effort results in a better-sounding, better-fitting in-ear monitor for you. When crafting the solid body of the earphone, the design is 3D printed as a single component before being meticulously hand-finished. Putting the work into the earphone design before printing means that the only moving part in Supermoon is the diaphragm. This also means the earphones you receive will be a robust and reliable partner. Designed specifically with the most demanding performance conditions in mind, the superior build and refined finish of Supermoon will deliver you years of uninterrupted enjoyment.
The velvety low-end, textured mids and radiant highs offer a uniquely meditative and tranquil experience that can be enjoyed effortlessly for hours. Campfire Audio’s all-new custom planar magnetic driver exudes musicality. Serpentine traces wind below the two-micron thin diaphragm, erupting with spontaneous musical dynamics. Lower, nonlinear distortion is also possible because of the flat monolith diaphragm. As a result, detail from this driver is as clear as it is balanced.
• Campfire Audio Supermoon Moonstone Edition Earphones
• Campfire Audio Sustainable Cork Earphone Case
• Ripstop Cable Pouch with Magnet Closures
• Campfire Audio Smoky Litz Cable - Silver-Plated Conductors featuring multi diameter stranding with Beryllium Copper MMCX and 3.5mm Stereo Plug
• Campfire Audio Marshmallow Earphone Tips (s/m/l) – Silicon Earphone Tips (s/m/l)
• Campfire Audio Lapel Pin
• Cleaning Tool
• Earphone Protection Sleeve
• Driver: 14mm Full-Range Planar Magnetic Driver w/ 2 micron thick diaphragm
• Frequency Response: 5Hz–20 kHz
• Sensitivity: 94 dB SPL @ 54 mVrms SPL
• Impedance: 15.5 Ohms @ 1kHz
• Total Harmonic Distortion: Less than 1%
• Enclosure: Hand Polished 3D printed Solid-Body with Stainless Steel Cap and Custom Beryllium / Copper MMCX Connections
Campfire Audio has focused on building high end in-ear monitors and headphones since 2015. Campfire was created in Oregon by Ken Ball, the audio expert behind ALO Audio. Campfire builds their products to feature in-house developed technologies like Tuned Acoustic Expansion Chamber (T.A.E.C.), Beryllium Copper MMCX connections, and CeraKote™. Campfire products are designed for durability, fidelity, and fun!