Manhattan Bridge is has been creating by combining the Roon Core CPU with our award winning Manhattan DAC II and dual mono high current, high transient headphone amp.. The Manhattan Bridge is now operated by Roon OS and Mytek OS for easy touch screen operation from an ipad, smart phone or front panel screen.
• Built in Analog Preamp - 2 Line level RCA inputs, 1 XLR. Step Up Transformer Phono Stage Card with M/M
• Built in certified hardware MQATM decoder
• USB2 Class2 (OSX, Linux driver-less, all audio formats)
• APPLE AIRPLAY, DLNA and GOOGLE CHROMECAST ready
• Bluetooth 5 and Roon End Point on the network
• 2x S/PDIF (PCM up to 192k, up to DSD64 DOP) & SDIF3 DSD up to DSD512<
• Toslink/ADAT & 3x S/PDIF (PCM up to 192k, up to DSD64 DOP)
• 1x stereo pair Unbalanced RCA Outputs
• 1x stereo pair Balanced XLR Outputs
• Accepts all external USB3, USBC and Network drives
2 year warranty
Dual headphone jacks, balanced operation with a headphone adapter, up to 500mA and 6W
Mytek Femtoclock GeneratorTM 0.82ps internal jitter
ESS Sabre 9038Pro - Up to 384k, 32bit PCM, native DSD, up to DSD256, DXD
Choice of 1dB step analog attenuator separate for main out and headphones, 1dB step digital 32 bit attenuator and purist relay bypass.
Dimensions (including connectors)
(W)17"x (D)14"x (H)2"
Mytek began building consumer-oriented DACs in 2011, and now boasts a full line of home hi-fi products named for New York boroughs and landmarks, like the flagship Empire Streamer DAC, and new all-in-one Brooklyn Bridge II Roon Core. Mytek designs their DACs to a strictly neutral reference, such that the signal on the recording is passed through as accurately as possible to the downstream equipment.